Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Passionate

Everyday I am wondering about my next move..because I am waiting for the response even though I don't know for sure whether I will get a positive response..I am wondering whether I should just move on or I should not giving up on waiting as I had been waiting for this long, my voice tells me I shouldn't stop waiting as it is my dream to get it but it just keeps me wondering whether it is worth for me to do so..

On the other hand, I am heart broken by the way the real situation existed after I realised the truth behind..it is indeed very cruel to me..I am sick of the nice words I heard every time they realise the mistake they had made, chance has been given and there will be no more chance from me. Sometime I feel like I was just wasting my time giving out something which I realised it is not being appreciated. After all, the unpredictable potential appeared to be very hard to be realised when the effort was gone to nothing. Huh! Too much worrying to figure.

3 comments:

  1. My dear, I am sure that there is a better place for you and you deserve better !
    时时支持你!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my BFF. Really appreciate your support and it does help me a lot to stand on my own point..Thanks again..have a nice days ahead..:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我挺喜欢你自我介绍中的这段话:
    “Nothing is more important than your own satisfaction regardless of what you achieve or the way of life as long as not making yourself regret of the past but just learn from the past and look forward"

    的确。若内心不满意自己,就算登上世界也觉得空虚。
    我前任上司(他六十余岁了)也说:我们用心一步步的行走人生,最重要的是到老年时再往回看,不会觉得后悔。。。。。。

    ReplyDelete