Sunday, April 10, 2011

Good day



My effort of getting more time by joining outdoor activities with my friends as I realized all this while, I was too focused mainly on my study to get good result and conducting experiments at the lab without having fun and get to know more about the places surrounding the Kuching area. Therefore last Saturday, I had a trip with my two labmates at Ranchan Recreational Park. Luckily, it was a sunny day during our journey when the sooty sky in the morning scared me of getting any turnabout on our plan. Despite the fact that it was quit disappointing as a few friends couldn’t join us at the end and the car owner was not punctual to surrender her car to us, it was still a memorable and enjoyable moment to firstly join this water-type activity with my friends. The place was hilarious with other groups of family or people having to spend their time together at there. Reminiscing about that moment, I had learnt to stay afloat on the water surface. I was still younglings in swimming. There was a father trying to make his little son to learn how to swim which made me feel like I am too old to learn how to swim. But words from friends, stated that there is always space for us to learn, never been too old for us to learn something new. This is also tally with the Chinese phrase; “学问是穷之不尽”.  In order to learn how to float and dispel my fear towards water, I had made myself stayed underwater for a few times and undeliberately whiffed some water during drowning. Stay in the water is not easy without a sturdy body as the water pressure was quite high that I was hardly taken a breath. It was astounding when I had showed my dashing towards challenging myself in the water. The next day after learning swimming, I started to feel the ache on my body arm and leg particularly. In addition, we had a chance to get fish massage.
The fraternity relationship among the friends is getting closer and my fondess towards sport activity is getting stronger. 
The car park area filled with other groups of people.
The water source is still clean.
The water flow on top view.
It was quit tiring walking on the ‘jungle-like track’ towards the pool.
The sign board to warn the public to be aware of their safety while having fun in the water.






2 comments:

  1. Nice picture; if you don't mind, I would love to teach you how to swim ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya,it would be really helpful if you willing to teach me swim as long as you don't try to abandon me and let me survive on my own in the water so that I could force myself to swim in the water because that's will be very frightening..hahaha

    ReplyDelete